We are grateful for your thoughtful generosity and support of our mission...
Your donation to Maristhill Nursing and Rehabilitation Center can help our residents in the following ways:
- Increasing access to outside entertainers and people of interest – both bringing such people to our residents or helping to bring our residents outside the facility
- Adding more classes and activities to our programming
- Ensuring our residents have access to the best equipment to improve their lives
- Getting our residents outside our facility in order to be as active as possible
- Improving the gardens and grounds or our residents
Giving online is a secure and easy way to make a gift. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. You can make a one-time gift or a recurring gift (monthly) to provide a steady source of revenue. Our goal is to make the gift-giving process convenient and accessible.
To give by mail, please send your donation to the following address:
Maristhill Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
Attn: Mr. Joe Deveau
66 Newton St
Waltham, MA 02453-6063
Please make your check payable to Maristhill Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
Give a gift in honor or memory of a loved one or to celebrate a special occasion. It is also a great way to say thank you and honor the employees who have made a difference to your loved one.
Giving Societies recognize donors at the following levels:
Up to $99
Circle of Saints
Maristhill is a non-profit public charity organized under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code. Your gift to Maristhill is fully tax-deductible as provided by law.
To make a donation by telephone, please call (781) 893-0240 and ask for Mr. Joe Deveau.
Once again, we thank you for your thoughtful generosity and support of our mission.