Maristhill is proud to have formed a strategic partnership with Regis College, a private Roman Catholic university located in Weston, Massachusetts that offers widely recognized graduate and professional programs, including a doctorate in nursing practice.
A focus of Maristhill’s mission is to Collaborate and Interact with other organizations to address mutual needs and share resources. The partnership is geared toward each organization providing resources and support to the other, as well as to their employees, goals which are also consistent with our mutual commitment to community involvement.
Maristhill and our employees will have access to a range of benefits as a result of the partnership, including:
- Certain tuition reductions and waived application fees
- Free job, internship, and field placement postings to career link site accessed by students and alumni
- On-site interviewing, recruiting, and employer information sessions
Similarly, Regis College and their team members will be able to leverage resources made available by Maristhill, such as:
- Access to clinical placements for Registered Nurse professionals
- Access to clinical placements for Graduate Nurse Practitioners
- Potential students from Maristhill staff